Posts Tagged Girl

Forget Gossip, Girl; the Buzz Is About the Clothes

Forget Gossip, Girl; the Buzz Is About the Clothes

Since its debut last fall, “Gossip Girl” has always been more than a television series about its overt subject, the social machinations of Manhattan private-school students.
Read the rest of this entry »

Leave a Comment

Women Risk STI With Holiday Fling

Women Risk STI With Holiday Fling

More than half of the women quizzed did not use a condom and were now worried about picking up a sexually transmitted disease.

Some 60% said they always carried condoms on holiday, while the remaining 40% said that they only occasionally carried them or did not carry them at all.
Read the rest of this entry »

Leave a Comment

US ‘pregnant man’ has baby girl

An American man who was born female but underwent gender reassignment has given birth to a female baby, US media have reported.

Thomas Beatie, 34, is legally male but kept his female reproductive organs after having breast surgery to remove glands and flatten his chest.
Read the rest of this entry »

Leave a Comment

A Girl’s Life

A Girl’s Life

TO paraphrase Henry James: It’s a complex fate, being an American girl.
Read the rest of this entry »

Comments (2)